Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Leather Skirt

Leather has been a big trend lately, bigger than it has been for years. Leather sleeves, leather pants, leather skirts. Leather is everywhere. Quilted leather a la Rag and Bone, short swingy leather skirts a la Ralph Lauren, and everything in between.. So of course I've been thinking about getting in on the action. I've got a couple of jackets with leather sleeves, and a coat with quilted leather sleeves. But I'm not a less is more kind a person. So I wanted to get a leather skirt. I was chatting about this fact the other day describing what I would like to find, and meanwhile my husband was listening. So a couple of days later, a leather skirt was waiting for me on my bed when I got home. It looked vaguely familiar. Yes, it actually was my old leather skirt from circa ten years ago (or something like that). My hubby had gone to my clothing storage in the attic closet and found the leather skirt. He says he was rummaging for something else when the leather skirt caught his eye. But I have a feeling that he found it on purpose and is trying to teach me a lesson. I mean, he is always harping on my shopping habits… Anyway, I don't really care, I was happy to have the skirt and been already wearing it a couple of times. Here's one office outfit where I paired the skirt with a cashmere swather, silk scarf, leather boots and the old and trusty Chloe bag.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment