Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bittersweet

I think we all know already that despite our best efforts we cannot have it all. It's hard to have a work - life balance. Especially these days when you are "on" all the time. With technology the lines are blurring..at home you're still connected to  what's happening at work, and at the office you're connected to what's happening at home and with your kids. Yesterday at the office I got these pictures from my Au Pair and I have to say that I missed my little one so much I was questioning my choices. In those bittersweet moments you have to just be your own best friend and tell yourself that you are doing the best you can, even though it's a bit overwhelming at times. And then hug your little treasures when you get home and savor that moment...





2 comments:

  1. Ihana puku tuossa alemmassa kuvassa. Tyttäresi on suloinen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siina kuvassa hanella onkin tanssikoulun esiintymispuku paalla.. :-) Harjoittelevat pienta bumblebee numeroa! Suloinen tosiaan...ja valilla aivan riivio!

      Delete