Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello October!

October is a big party month in my house. We have two birthdays to celebrate, and Halloween to top things off. The halloween decorations have already began to appear. I was surprised to see a house in my neighborhood all dressed up already last weekend. I've just managed to set out a couple of mums and colorful pumpkins, the rest will wait until mid-October, and it won't be anything big anyway, maybe a scarecrow here and a big spider there..just to make the kids happy..

How fitting! I have to get this sign, or re-create DIY style. 

Imagine the trick-or-treating loot from this house, if they are this much into Halloween!

This has absolutely nothing to do with Halloween. It's just the buddha sitting at my front door. 

I love pumpkins! The shape, color, taste, smell... 

No comments:

Post a Comment