Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Crazy Hat Lady

I like wearing hats, but it's really hard to find a hat that you feel comfortable with (especially if you have a big head like me). I have two hats that I like, the gray one is so old that I can't even remember where it's from, and this beige one is from Anthropologie. For some reason my husband has a fear of me turning into a crazy hat lady. I guess he sees that I may have some obsessive-compulsive behavior patterns when it comes to accessories... I've been looking for the perfect summer hat forever. I would like it to be a little bit floppy straw hat. But I haven't found perfection yet. 

Here I am wearing a Banana Republic tweed jacket, Banana Republic jeans, cheapo no brand converse type shoes and my Missoni scarf. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. Thankfully all that snow has since melted! 

Today is the first day of spring - and it was a beautiful and mild day! 

Happy, happy, happy SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment