Friday, July 25, 2014

Finland

My first task after arriving at homeland was to pick up my oldest from a camp at Ulvila. She spent a week in this beautiful scenery in Kullaa, Silokoski Leirikeskus (see pictures below), learning Finnish language and bonding with other Finnish kids from all over the world. She had a great time, and probably would have wanted to stay at camp for another few days, but I was happy to have her back with me, and to start my vacation accompanied with all my daughters, and my mom too!











4 comments:

  1. Ihana näköinen paikka ! Teille sattui upeat loma ilmat, nauttikaa !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juu, nautittiin! Mutta kotiin paastya eka yo nukuttiin ihan ylikylmassa nauttien ilmastoinnista :-)

      Delete
  2. Hienoa, etta tyttaresi paasi nauttimaan suomalaisesta leirielamasta. Oma poikani oli 15 vuotiaana Suomessa leirilla (siis siloin rippikoululeiri) ja se oli aika hieno kokemus - jarjestetty ulkosuomalaisille ja englannin kielella parjasi. Kivaa loppulomaa teille !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tytolla oli tosi kiva kokemus ja on menossa ensi kesanakin!

      Delete