Sunday, February 8, 2015

A Week Ago We Hosted Super Bowl

A week ago we had our traditional Super Bowl party. Just a few close friends this year, and of course lots of junky yummy food. I'm obviously not a football fan, but I like any excuse to eat and socialize... This year's game did not raise any big emotions in anyone, but my 4-year old was a little disappointed because the Seahawks didn't win. Not sure why she likes Seahawks, but it's her favorite team. And, after the deflate-gate, I guess the Patriots felt they had something to prove, so Brady brought it home. My favorite part was the half time show, as usually, and I liked Katy Perry, or Cati Purry, as she was spoofed in the Puppy Bowl.

My one and only blogger friend! 

Peace out. 

The cutest cookie monster cup cakes ever. 

Dips, salsa, hummus... 

Our version of bruschetta with chickpeas 

The Super Bowl cake was a hit with the smaller crowd. 

2 comments:

  1. Great photos and great party! ! And thanks for putting me on the front page. . Lol

    ReplyDelete