Sunday, September 13, 2015

Back in Town

The summer is over, and with it, the City life has begun. This was my New York City outfit yesterday: an old linen shirt (Jones New York), a black jersey skirt (Vince Camuto), gladiator sandals (JustFab) and burgundy bag (Gucci). As you can see, my photographer (i.e. my daughter) has decided that posing is boring, and the pictures need to have some natural movement in them. Find the one posing picture below...

How's my hair? 

Ok, I'm ready

Wait, I need something from the car...

Oh, the bread is showing from my bag..should I hide it? 

Let me just fix my glasses as they are falling down my nose..

2 comments:

  1. Ihana asu ja niin hauska postaus :) voi miten makeelta näyttää tuo katu takanasi, toista kuin Hesan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hih, kiitos! West Village on NYC lemppari alue, onneksi Suomi-koulu on siellä :-)

      Delete