Sunday, August 10, 2014

Dinner on Ludlow

Hubby and I are usually a bit lazy and avoid going to the City on our date nights. But sometimes the mood hits you and sometimes it's also fun to try a new restaurant. Friday night we went to Dinner on Ludlow. I had bought a deal on Gilt City, after googling the restaurant, and it looked like a nice place ("comfort food made simple", under sparkly chandeliers). However, whenever a restaurant is offering a deal on Groupon or Gilt City, or any other similar discount site, I'm a bit suspicious. I mean, if the place is really great, why would they need to offer discounts? But since I'm a bargain hunter, I get over it pretty fast and take advantage of the deals. And Dinner on Ludlow was a nice place. It's a restaurant on the first floor, and a club/lounge on the third floor. The food was excellent, and the kale caesar salad had probably the best croutons I've ever had anywhere. I could go there again, just for the croutons! After our dinner we headed upstairs to the club, but one drink there was enough. The crowd was very young, and we were not in the mood. Instead we went to visit with friends who had invited us over for after dinner drinks. It was a lot more fun to hear about their Norwegian adventure and see photos of the amazing nature and scenery at the fjords.

I'm wearing NYDJ jeans, Zara sleeves blazer, Joe Fresh velvet tank, Nine West sandals, Gucci bag, Hermes bangle and Rolex watch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment