Thursday, August 28, 2014

Patched

The back to school shopping has been a bit dangerous, because in addition to buying needed items for the daughters, the mommy has been getting items too. Unneeded items. But nice items... I have to say I am a bit proud of myself for resisting temptation at the Neiman Marcus outlet, which had a Nancy Gonzalez black croc tote (GORGEOUS!) straight from Bergdorf Goodman, with a pretty good outlet discount. And I've been looking for a nice croc bag for only like forever. But I said no. Last time this happened I cried months (if not years) for being hit by the stingy moment. (It was the python Gucci at Woodbury Commons last summer.) But this time is different. Maybe. Hopefully. It is time to grow up. Anyway, I got these patched NYDJ jeans, and paired them with my JCrew top, Tory Burch espadrilles, Hermes bag and bangle. My take on the classic blue jeans and a white tee outfit. 



2 comments:

  1. Ihanan rento asu ! Tykkään noista farkuista ja farkkujahan ei voi olla koskaan liikaa ;)

    Kivaa viikonloppua !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo, hyvin istuvia ja paalla mukavia farkkuja ei voi olla liikaa! Muutaman kulahtaneen ja venahtaneen parin voiskin laittaa kierratykseen...

      Delete