Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Witches Brew

I've been meaning to take my girls to the Witches Brew coffee shop for quite some time; my previous au pair S told me about this place more than a year ago, and I finally got to go today. Too bad I waited so long to go! In this day and age of Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts and all the coffee shops looking alike, this was a very nice change of pace.


It's an old converted house with antique and second hand furniture. It's dark and cozy inside and the ambiance is very warm and cozy. 


The menu has pages and pages of tea! 



We had two pots of tea, and our favorite was the XOXO Chai. 


We shared two orders of the pulled pork sliders, and it was enough for a light lunch. The food was delicious, but I guess we were a bit hungry since we attacked our sliders so fast we forgot to take pictures... 


The desserts were yummy! 




We will definitely be going back to Witches Brew!! 

4 comments:

  1. You are SO taking me here in June!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely my darling! Asia päätettiin jo eilen kun istuttiin siellä!

      Delete
  2. Ohanan näköinen paikka ! Jotenkin Tolstoilainen tunnelma :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jep - paikka oli niin ihana etta sai unelmoimaan oman kahvilan avaamisesta :-)

      Delete