Tuesday, May 26, 2015

S U M M E R. I S. H E R E

This past Memorial Day weekend was the kick off to the summer season. And what a weekend it was! I was so busy having so much fun that I have hardly any photos to show for it. Just these few that were taken at our own season opener back yard barbecue party on Saturday. I don't even have any cell phone snaps from Sunday's or Monday's parties, or from the pool... I haven't had that much fun in a looong time. But it just felt so good to be out and about and socializing with friends after the long winter hibernation. I am setting an intention to have this much fun all summer long.


Back in the day when we used to go clubbing together with this girl friend, everyone always thought we were sisters. I guess it's the Scandinavian in us, even though we don't even speak the same language.. 


My one and only blogger friend, who always brings along a lot of swag from all the glamorous events she goes to! 


Smores... they were good... 


This was the first ever layer cake my 12-year old baked and decorated. Pretty amazing for a first try. 


Rhubarb pie that baked. Super easy, and we didn't have one piece left! 


A trick question: How many kids can you fit into a trampoline? 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Summer is finally here! Awesome pics! Always good to see you my friend. Hopefully soon again! I hope we can put something together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! You took most of them :-) Yes - we'll do something soon again!

      Delete