Friday, May 22, 2015

The Long Shirt


I've always loved long shirts and tunics. I'd love to have a tunic shop with all shape, size, style, and color tunics. They are just so easy to wear. Comfortable and chic. This long shirt is from H&M. I paired it with my NYDJ jeans, Ecote sandals, and my new Alexis Bittar bangle. 


Talk about Alexis Bittar - I am quite disappointed in their customer service. I have a pair of earrings that go together with a necklace and the bangle, and the other day I was putting the earrings on but the post fell off one of the earrings. I figured no worries, I'll just take them back to the Bleecker Street store to have them fixed or replaced. Well... I did, but I was totally turned off by the reaction I got at the store. Today I took the earring to be fixed at the jewelry fix shop at the Roosevelt Field mall. It was a quick fix, and I can wear them again. However, I decided that I'm not going to get any more Alexis Bittar pieces since they don't stand behind the product... 





No comments:

Post a Comment