Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Springtime Traditions

Buying plants in Home Depot is an annual spring time tradition. Going to the St. Boniface fair in Sea Cliff is another one of our springtime traditions. This year I squeezed both in to one day.

The fair is held in the second half of May, usually the week before Memorial Day. The rides are fun and there are no lines - so the kids have fun running from ride to ride.

It's been a rainy spring, so I've got a lot of use out of my metallic gunpowder Zara shoes. 

I've also used my cheapo summer satchel a lot.
I love this perforated Catherine Malandrino tote for my casual weekend outfits.
However, when I bought this white denim jacket, I thought that I'd be wearing it all the time. That didn't really happen. But it's a classic, so maybe I'll warm up to it later. 





Last year we tried fried oreos for the first time. They were good, but this year we opted for Mr. Softee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment