Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Shoe Dreams

I am on a self imposed shopping strike until the end of the year, or until I can make some space in my closet, which ever comes first... But that doesn't mean that a girl can't dream, right? Dream about bigger closets, bigger year end bonuses, the comeback of the legendary market crash sale...well maybe not that last one as that would mean bad things would have to happen and since the economy is already growing slowly enough we don't want another crash now do we?

Anyway, if I was shopping, these are the shoes and boots I would buy right now.


Gucci's pumps that I would wear for any festive occasion, or not-so-festive occasion, just because they're so crazy and wonderful


Gucci's sock booties that I would wear for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year because they also are so crazy and wonderful

Cougar duck boots because I love the plaid and they would look cool with my blue skinny jeans and Columbia ski jacket. I could feel like a little sexy lady lumber jack in these. Also I want my toes to stay toasty when it's snow or sleet outside. 


fitflop slides for the time I travel somewhere warm and sunny and need slides that slip on easily to go  lounge by the pool. 

Michael Kors boots for everyday wear. Because they would make me feel a little extra special with all those little stars on my toes. And they look comfy. And they would go with literally everything. 

Ok, confession... I'm a little tired of my Nikes... Those who know me know that I don't wear any other sneakers than Nikes. But maybe it's time to grow up and try something different. These silver New Balance sneakers just seem to fit the bill so perfectly for a nice city sneaker, worn with anything, as currently allowed. 


P.S. Santa, if you're reading this, please, please, please get me the Guccis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment