Friday, November 10, 2017

Stockholm

Here's another throwback to last summer and our two days in Stockholm, Sweden. I loooove that city, not the least because I think that people in Stockholm are so beautiful and stylish. It's just so nice to sit there in a cafe and people watch. This time we did some touristy stuff too because I wanted to show Stockholm sights to the kids. One day we did a tour of the royal palace and the next day Skansen (an outdoor museum).

Not a bad view on arrival






The old town streets are so picturesque 


And so many lovely cafes


The gilded gold of the royal palace


the royal museum treasures





Next time I want to take a little dinner cruise around Stockholm





Different day, different ship.  



Goodbye beautiful people of Stockholm



But always nice to go my beloved Finland


No comments:

Post a Comment