Thursday, August 6, 2020

What I've learned in 2020

That could be a dangerous heading, given that this crazy year could decide to teach me a few more lessons immediately after I've put these thoughts on paper. But I'll take my chances and risk it. So here's what I've learned SO FAR in 2020. 

- It's hard to keep up although the days feel longer than ever. 
- I'm not tired because I do too much. 
- I don't eat junk because I don't have time to cook. 
- I do not not exercise because I don't have the time. 
- But when I do exercise, it's the best mood booster around. 
- I can be kind to myself. 
- You don't have to be productive all the time. 
- I can go on without doing laundry for months. 
- I hate cleaning. But I hate clutter more.
- I love doing cross stitch. 
- I love being home. 
- I'm not that organized. 
- I'm happier not having to constantly run around in stores. 
- I'm not happy having to cook every day. 
- Nothing beats real face-to-face connection. 
- Human beings are pretty resilient and can find the good in most situations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment