Friday, October 26, 2012

Bling Bling

I love necklaces and I'm really happy whenever statement necklaces are in fashion. I recently got a couple of big ones from H&M. For some reason I don't shop there much, but whenever I go, I always find something that I really like.. Anyhoo, statement necklaces are the perfect accessory for me. I am a big girl, so a dainty little necklace looks ridiculous, and I've never been big into bracelets. I've only recently started wearing them at all, and still it's a bit of a struggle. Big earrings are really not my thing at all. I somehow feel that since I wear glasses, it's too much to wear something else in the same head.. I do wear earrings, but usually just small ones. So necklaces are my thing; and a statement necklace is also perfect for drawing the eye up and away from some of my more problematic areas...



No comments:

Post a Comment