Saturday, October 27, 2012

Waiting for the Frankenstorm

This weekend will be full of Halloween activities; a spooky walk today, a Halloween party tonight, and tomorrow will bring a corn maze and trick or treating in the neighborhood park. At some point we need to carry all our garden furniture to the storage before the impending storm hits on Monday, and squeeze in some exercise to burn off some Halloween-goody calories...

Anyway, yesterday was still warm and balmy, and we had been invited to an extended family dinner to my sister-in-law's place.

I wore my new Michael Kors dress, which my husband brought for me, and which I probably would never have bought myself for the fear of appearing too "cougar-like", but was weirdly happy that I was pushed out of my comfort zone. Accessorized with JC necklace, Bottega Veneta bag, Brooks Brothers cashmere cardigan/jacket, Nine West boots.

2 comments:

  1. Kaunis asukokonaisuus ja toi mekkohan sopii sulle upeasti!
    Herkullisen nakoinen cupcake, nam.
    Toivotaan ettei myrsky aiheuta ikavia tuhoja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe! I don't think I'll be able to go to work tomorrow so I'll text my boss sometime in the morning and tell her the news and enjoy a cozy day at home (and maybe a yoga class if my studio stays open...).

    ReplyDelete