Saturday, August 31, 2013

Lipstick

I know we get bombarded by news of nasty chemicals threatening our health in all kinds of products, and I am sure that most women realize that make-up can contain some dangerous substances too, which can compromise our health if we keep exposing ourselves to them day in and day out. Anyway, information is key so that we can make decisions about our health, how to live, what products to use, etc. NY Times ran a pretty good piece about the dangers of lipstick. It definitely gave me a pause, made me think how many times a day I apply lip gloss and/or lipstick, and promoted a desire to look for products that would not contain the items mentioned in the article. Let me know via comments if you know of any good lipstick brands that don't contain lead, nickel, and other harmful substances.

Click here to go to the NY Times Article. 


No comments:

Post a Comment