Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Red Stripe

No, not the beer...talking about my cozy red stripe Aqua cashmere sweater. When I bought this from the Bloomingdales outlet after Christmas on sale for $17, I almost couldn't believe it first and had to double check the price. I mean it is 100% cashmere, and the softest kind. I thought then that I'd wear it with jeans on the weekends for casual wear. But this morning was so drab I felt like some color, so I tried it with my tweed skirt, and it works for the office too. Maybe not for a heavy meeting day, but today is not one of those anyway. I'm just slaving away alone in my room, and all meetings are via conference calls. I accessorized with my Juicy necklace, and I'm still obsessed with the Falabella which is the perfect work bag for me because it fits my lunch, snacks, vitamins, reading materials, make-up, kindle, and whatever else I'm toting around. (I could never be one of those ladies who are on the go all day with just a tiny clutch.) Anyway, happy hump day, let's make the best of it!





No comments:

Post a Comment