Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sales II

Aaargh. This sale season is just killing me. K i l l i n g me! My sister-in-law showed me yesterday the Bottega Veneta shoes she bought at the Americana Mall BV store for 40% off. So of course I had to pretty much first chance I got dash to the internet and check what's on sale at BV. As it turns out, there are very nice things on sale. But I am staying strong... I've done my sale shopping, and am saving myself for next weekend's short Mid Summer foray to Woodbury Commons.

at $2799 this gorgeous dress might not be exactly a bargain, but, hey, it's down from $4650!

Love the skirt, but a bit too steep still at $1189. (Wonder if I would find a copy at Zara or H&M...)

If I was rich, I would not think twice to purchase this sleeveless cashmere vest/coat. However, at a price point of over $3000 it's a bit too rich my budget :-(

Here's something I could seriously think about if they had my size..better not go to the store to check! 

My sister-in-law bought these beauties in this beige color as well as in black and white. She is tiny and can pull off this heel. I could never pull this off, unless I wanted to be as tall as Magic Johnson, thus, I can be genuinely happy for her purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment