Saturday, June 8, 2013

Two Trends

They say not to combine more than two trends in an outfit..not a problem, since I'm not that trendy anyway. Today's outfit combines the ripped boyfriend jeans, a trend that's been around for a while (I'm wearing this pair of jeans for the third summer in a row), and statement necklace, another trend that's been around..I bought this pink necklace from Charlotte Russe (a store that my 10-year old loves) for $13 yesterday (and it wasn't even on sale!). Talk about bargains. A bargain of another kind was beckoning me at Bloomingdale's, a large Fendi Mama bag. I've had the smaller versions, and love how comfortable it is to carry. These were on sale for a very decent price, but I ended not getting either because I did not fall in love with either color. One was a very dull gray, and the other was baby poop brownish mustardy color. Wish they'd had it in a nicer brown... Then it definitely would have come home with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment