Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I had the loveliest Mother's Day in years. I woke up to a delicious pancakes-strawberries-chocolate chip-and-chocolate syrup breakfast, complete with the Sunday New York Times laid down next to my coffee mug. Then I received lots of cards and artwork done by my daughters, and a present that was very much to my liking :-)  After I had a Skype chat with my own mother, I did quite a bit of gardening (planted some flowers and a little vegetable garden!), while the kids were running around the back yard being hosed down by daddy (it was a really hot day). Afterwards we all got cleaned up and ready for a family dinner out on the water in Lindenhurst, at the Bay Vue restaurant. I love dining in scenic spots, especially spots with water views, and this was a new place for us to try.











2 comments:

  1. Voi miten ihania kuvia ! Viimeinen perhekuva on hurjan kiva. Tykkään myös näiden kuvien asustasi, täydet pointsit sille :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Perhekuvia saa aika harvoin kun yleensa on itse kameran takana :-)

      Delete