Sunday, September 25, 2016

It's Still Summer

I have a confession to make: on Friday I cheated on my diet... It was just such a nice day, and I took the little girls out for some froyo, and I couldn't help myself but get some too. Life is meant to be enjoyed, after all! And I did enjoy it!! But as usually happens, one thing leads to another, and since I had already cheated, it was easy to slip some more. So because it was also such a nice night, we fired up the fire pit, sat outside, grilled some sausages, and had some red wine. Oh well, you know what they say... Failure doesn't come from falling down, failure comes from not getting up.

Busted!


Love these autumn nights and sitting around the fire pit. No TV needed, just a glass of wine, something to munch, and a nice conversation...


No comments:

Post a Comment