Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Whole30 First Week

Ok, I can pat myself in the back for successfully finishing off the first week on the Whole30 diet. Some observations: 
- It's not that hard, but you do have to plan ahead because it's harder to grab something on the go. That said, I'm cooking ahead for the week today. 
- Mornings are hardest. I was getting tired of eggs, so I moved to a cut up peach and a slice of ham for breakfast. 
- I've been feeling pretty good mentally, even though it's been a very busy and somewhat stressful week, and no major mood swings that I was afraid of. 
- I feel like I'm less bloated. 
- I should probably eat more fibrous vegetables to help the bathroom situation. 
- I haven't had major cravings, but let's see what happens in a week when I get to that time of the cycle...

No comments:

Post a Comment