Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Work Work Work Work Work

I'm sure that song has been stuck in my head for the past couple of weeks because life has been a bit work crazy...long days, travel, and lots and lots of meetings. I'm still behind on everything I need to get done!

This week I was in Washington DC Monday and Tuesday. The highlight was listening to Twitter founder and currently CEO of Square (fintech firm) Jack Dorsey speak about his childhood (as a child of two entrepreneurs growing up in St.Louis) and his vision of technology helping people empower, educate, connect.

This is what I was wearing on the first conference day. The jacket is faux suede and the skirt is lace.
A perfect non-creasing outfit for a day of plane travel and long sessions in conference rooms:-)

2 comments:

  1. Ihana asu ! Kivaa viikonloppua !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Nyt on ollut sateista mutta se ei ole tahtia haitannut ;-)

      Delete