Thursday, July 27, 2017

FabFitFun

The curated boxes have been a huge thing for a little while, and I got on the bandwagon this spring with a monthly Birchbox subscription. The box contains around six or seven sample sized beauty and hair products, with the idea to let you try a variety of products so you don't have to buy the full size. For $10 a month, it's worth the little splurge for the fun. I share the samples with my oldest daughter, and it's been exciting to open the box every month. There's been a couple of very nice products that we liked, and ended up buying the full size when the sample is finished. You can order full size products via Birchbox, but I've actually found them elsewhere for cheaper. My daughter loved Marcelle BB cream, and I loved the Supergoop! Sunscreen oil with SPF 50.

So after that experience, I was ready to sign up for a bigger box, the FabFitFun box. It is a seasonal box sent out four times a year and includes beauty, fitness and fashion products. I was looking at FabFitFun for a while, and grabbed a deal when they offered a their summer seasonal box for $39.99. The normal price is $49.99 per box or $179.99 per year. The box came sometime late June, and it really was fab and fun. I loved every product that came with it, with my favorites being the Cargo highlighter, the Michael Stars ruana (shawl), and the 03 soothe and cool massage oil. My daughter loved the BKR water bottle, which is a glass bottle in a silicone sleeve, and the Kris Nations necklace. The box price was actually a steel considering the products that came with it.



Oh, and by the way, the FabFitFun website has a ton of short, good workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment