Friday, July 28, 2017

This and That

So far it's been a good summer. 
I've done a lot of shopping. Been to the stores a lot more than usual. First with the Finnish friends who visited us and wanted to go to the best local shopping places, and then with my daughter for the confirmation dress (don't even ask how many dresses were bought, returned, tried on, etc). 

The little girls have read every Wimpy Kid book that is out. The books are really funny, and I laugh out when they read me little passages. 

I've tried to take long walks as much as I can, on the days when the heat is not too oppressive. 

I've pretty much said goodbye to red wine. It just gives me a headache.. I do miss it though. This Ravens Wood Zinfandel was out of this world good. 

We've been hanging out in the back yard. So far we had two BBQ parties, and sat down a few more times enjoying the fire pit at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment