Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday's Office Outfit

It is a dreary day in NYC today. The view from my office is foggy, and I feel like the weather, a bit off. The girls in the family have a cold, and yesterday we all took a sick day and napped and cuddled together, ate some chicken soup and gave ourselves some rest. Today, with the help of some meds, it's back to business, but wearing an easy, stretchy comfort outfit. Vince Camuto jersey pencil skirt, Loft merino wool sweater, Gucci wedges and Juicy Couture necklace. I plan to have a cup of green tea attached to my hand today, and have to, at my lunch break, make my way to the health store to get some Reishi mushroom tea (according to Dr. Oz, it's wonderful for the immune system, and I need a boost right now..). Hopefully this cold will give me some antibodies for the rest of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment