Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blue Sliver

It was a beautifully bright and sunny, but devilishly cold day. I'm so lucky I see the sun from my current bright office, because for so many years I sat in second rate office spaces within the canyons of Manhattan, where you hardly get any sun at all. You go out at lunchtime hoping to catch a few rays, and all you see is the blue sliver of a sky in the high canyons...

Anyhow, so happy my weekend is here again. This was a great short work week - only three days! This weekend is a big party weekend as my middle daughter turns five. No party place for us, oh no.. We do it home with bells and whistles! Or should I say balloons and cakes. A party for friends and family with everything that goes with it, cleaning, cooking, shopping, organizing activities, making sure everyone has a good time, the birthday girl included...


No comments:

Post a Comment