Monday, February 16, 2015

A Day at the Museum

Instead of browsing the President's Day sales, I took the girls to the Museum of the Natural History today. I've been there a few times before, but there is so much to see that you could spend weeks in there.
Started at the space show and learned about the birth of our universe. 

Then on to the dinosaur halls.

We're dangerous!

It's incredible to think that these huge animals once roamed the earth. 


Too cool to care about some old pile of bones. 

Oh, a nostril...let me stick a finger in it!






The American Indian section is amazing too! 

I once climbed to the top of this Mayan temple Chichen Itza...  

A giant jelly fish in the Biodiversity Hall

My 6-year old has been learning about whales in school, and is fascinated by them, so it was great to see the whale in its real scale size.


And, finally, the obligatory selfie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment