Friday, June 5, 2015

Southampton

On our way to Montauk we stopped at Southampton to ogle on the amazing mansions. I didn't actually take any pictures of the most opulent houses, because I was afraid that if we stopped the car, some invisible security agent was going to come and confiscate my camera... after all, the roads we drove on were not even marked on the map (I guess money can buy you seclusion, and block those google map satellites).


These houses were nice, but definitely on the smaller side. 


The most famous address in Southampton. 


These look like the roses in Finland. 


The beach was beautiful white sand. I guess it still is ;-)



But forget about actually going on the beach unless you live close-by. 


Or like my hubby so eloquently put it "they're trying to tell any poor f*****r to stay the f*** out". 




When I win the lotto, I know where my beach house will be. (in Montauk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment