Saturday, August 15, 2015

Summer Fridays

Yesterday was the perfect summer Friday. I wish I will remember this day and the happiness of it for a long time. Went for an early morning walk with my daughter and the princess (i.e., the poodle). Then I got my hair done (I love my new highlights), and in the process socialized with a dear old friend. I did some easy cooking, and packed a healthy picnic (with a bottle of yummy bubbles), and finally took my crew and two of my bestest friends for a sunset picnic in one of the prettiest settings on Long Island not far from my house. We had 6 kids with us, 3 ladies and 2 gents, and everyone had an amazing time! The evening ended with a gorgeous sunset, and then conversation under the stars, looking up to spot shooting stars... 







2 comments:

  1. Upea auringonlasku ! Picnic on mukava tapa viettää päivää ja teillä siellä varmaan riittää kivoja paikkoja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo, Long Islandilla tosiaan on toinen toistaan upeampia picnic paikkoja, ja picnicilla kayminen on yksi lempipuuhani kesalla!

      Delete