Monday, October 26, 2015

Photographic Art

My brother-in-law Jovon had a month long exhibition of his photographic art at the Barn at the Jedediah Hawkins Inn in Riverhead, Long Island. (I'll do a separate post of the Inn and locale, it was a beautiful place!) Jovon runs a very successful photography business with a large crew taking photos of weddings, events, portraiture, etc., but this exhibition was showcasing his artistic expression. The photos were layered and collaged into beautifully ethereal, spiritual images. It was very cool to see his artistic point of view.

The Barn was a perfect spot for art gallery. We were invited to a little reception complete with wine and snacks. 

My husband with his sisters, nephew & brother

A little art lover

The artist's muse, i.e. my sister-in-law

The artist himself holding court

Wish I had taken some close-ups of my favorites... 

No comments:

Post a Comment