Thursday, December 31, 2015

My New Year's Resolution

It is the last day of 2015, and I'm reflecting on the good and the bad that happened last year. I'm kind of exhausted myself and in need of putting my own needs and wants first for a change. Not so easy for a working mother of three. I feel responsible for everyone's happiness, especially around the Holidays and it builds pressure and expectation. Everyone constantly wants something from me. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work so that I can read my Christmas present on the train. That's pretty sad... I don't want to dwell on it too long though since a new beginning is right around the corner. My New Years resolution is to take better care of me. I've been so busy this holiday season that I haven't even taken many photos but here are a few iPhone shots:










No comments:

Post a Comment