Sunday, February 28, 2016

Tea Party

The good thing about having little girls is that you can recreate and live your own childhood dreams. One of those was having a fancy tea party. So for my middle daughter's 8th birthday party I heavily steered the theme ideas towards a tea party. (Se voi olla etten antanut hirveästi vaihtoehtoja.)  I'm always dying to use my Royal Albert Old Country Rose tea set, which was perfect for the occasion. 


 Since I've been pretty busy lately this party had to come together quickly, which meant mostly store bought goodies to eat.



Moni kakku päältä kaunis, silkkoa sisältä. 
These cup cakes looked good, but I guess they did not taste all that good since most of them were left uneaten. And that doesn't usually happen in this family. 



These I did make myself.. easy and delicious. And there was none left. 


Fancy ladies keep their pinky up while sipping tea. 


The girls looked the part wearing their "little house on the prairie" dresses. 


Olen muuten miettinyt pitäisikö alkaa kirjoittamaan suomeksi. Saisin harjoitusta ja kielenhuoltoa, ja vanhin tyttäreni joutuisi lukemaan suomenkieltä. Täytyy hieman tunnustella miltä tämä tuntuu...

1 comment:

  1. I loved this tea party. Your colorful tea party idea was simply awesome. I am planning to host a similar party soon. Thanks for the photos. Looking for a party venue NYC where we can do all arrangements and is in our budget.

    ReplyDelete