Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Whoosh

Dear Diary,

You may be wondering what the heck is going on since it's been nearly a month from the last time I've written. I feel like life is making a whoosh sound passing by in a frenetic pace and I don't have the time stop and reflect. But that will change now. I need to stop and smell the roses. Or at least memorialize some of what's going on, otherwise it will just disappear in the vacuum of time. And as those who know me know, I don't have a very good memory...  must start blogging again!

So here's what happened last Sunday, i.e.  Father's Day. It was the first Sunday in a long time that there was no basket ball, tennis or softball practices! In the morning daddy got an awesome breakfast at home, and was celebrated with cards and gifts, kids' drawings and letters, and then an awesome dinner at his favorite restaurant in the evening. In between he got to do stuff he loves -- home improvements & shopping :-) All in all a perfect day for him!




I wore my new H&M knit dress, which I swear looks just like a Prada or Marni design. I wonder if it's a knockoff? 

My blue Rebecca Minkoff bag goes perfectly with the color of the dress. 

For dinner I switched to sandals and different jewelry. 

My old Kenneth Jay Lane "emerald" earrings were perfect color match with the dress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment