Friday, March 22, 2019

Blogging Again

I think I'm back... I kind of missed this blog and my diary. Time passes so fast that it sometimes feels like I'm in a time warp, and if I don't make some record of what has happened in my life, or post pictures to record how the kids grow up, (how I get older), the trips I've taken, little fun activities of everyday life, it feels like it all just becomes a big blur after a while. New things keep coming at you with such a speed that it's very easy to forget things that happened even a few days ago. With the blog, you sit down, stop and process at least those things that you blog about.

Since this is my first post in 2019, let's start at the beginning, i.e.  New Year's Eve. I made one New Year's resolution - to have more fun - and I started the year off right, with a fun little party complete with family, friends, karaoke, and some bubbly.

love these blondies  

awww, me and mom

it took some convincing to get the teens to do karaoke 

these girls can sing - they all have such talent


I also tried to recreate a picture taken in 2011 - oh my how they've grown - my three daughters








No comments:

Post a Comment