Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Women's Day

Today we woke up to a winter wonderland, again. Not too excited about the snow as I was hoping for lovely spring weather instead. The mini vacation is officially cancelled, after teetering on the edge all week, and we have a weekend with no plans. (Yay! I need it!)

At some point I will brave the snow and go get some flowers and cup cakes for my lovely ladies to celebrate the women's day (and maybe a bottle of bubbly for me and the nanny). There is still much to do in the world to make women more empowered and with equal rights. But in this household women rule :-) so let's enjoy and celebrate that!

Yesterday's weather was crappy too, so I worked from home. Hubby took me out to lunch, though, and I wore my usual casual. The fur vest is getting lots of use. As are my all weather Uggs. So warm. So comfy. Will repeat today!



No comments:

Post a Comment