Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Prada Love

I haven't always loved Prada's collections, but the fall 2013 show was full of pieces that I am totally crazy about. Not bad for a house that makes 58% of its profits with bags. These clothes are very grown up, sophisticated, strong, and wearable (which can be a negative too, if you belong to the camp that believes that these big houses should be showing us art, not wearability - but that is a completely different discussion). 

Anyhow, I think next fall we'll be seeing a lot of fast fashion dresses, skirts and even coats with the asymmetrical cut a la Prada. I know I am going to have get one! I also love the vertical thick stripe and the voluminous skirt suit... If I could afford it, I would just buy all of these outfits, but since I can't, my biggest hope is that Zara will rip off these styles and will have them in stores next summer. Pretty Please!










No comments:

Post a Comment