Sunday, January 31, 2016

Cheer Up Lunch and Cipriani Dolci

After the doctor's appointment I wanted to do something nice to cheer up my daughter, so I took her to lunch at one of my favorite places in New York. I may be a bit crazy, but I love the Grand Central train station. It's a transportation hub of the grandest scale, a beautiful and impressive space, and also home to many good restaurants, Cipriani Dolci being one of them.


My lunch companion kept sending snapchats... 

I hope she didn't put this on snapchat! 

or this! 

And after lunch...more sale shopping! I literally shopped 'til I dropped. I was so hot that I almost passed out at Topshop.  Had to run out without a coat on to get some fresh air...
But I still managed to purchase a long sought parka from the Topshop sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment