Monday, January 25, 2016

Pre-Blizzard Dinner Outfit

Hubby and I went to Kyma in Roslyn village on Friday night, before the monster blizzard. We had been there before, and enjoyed it, but this time it was superb. And it also has become very popular. It was packed on a Friday night! Kyma serves Greek food, and lots of seafood. We had a Greek salad as a starter (simple but absolutely delicious), and shared a full red snapper and vegetable pasta (both out of this world!).

It was a cold night so I was dressed to keep myself warm with fur. My fur vest has made many an appearance here before, but I was wearing it for the first time this winter. I still love it!

BTW - notice my new, much shorter hair - I finally got a haircut! 

2 comments:

  1. The outfit is cute! You look gorge! I dont see much difference with hair, but looks trimmed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cut about 4 inches off! So the length is much shorter. Feels a lot healthier now!

      Delete