Saturday, January 9, 2016

City Saturday

We tried a new place for brunch today at the West Village, Maison Kayser, a French bakery on the corner of Bleecker and Christopher Streets. A good addition to the brunch options close to the Finnish school. The food is quite "French" which I and my daughter liked very much. My husband was not that convinced...he only complimented the coffee which was excellent.

Scrambled eggs with avocado toast

Cocotte of spinach and goat cheese in béchamel sauce

Cocotte of smoked salmon, ricotta, capers & béchamel sauce

The best cup of coffee I've had in a long time... 

It was mild enough to wear my long cardigan instead of a coat. 


I had on old ripped boyfriend jeans with a green bejeweled sweater. 

This little girl is getting so spoiled - we can't help it...she's just too cute not to be spoiled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment