Monday, September 16, 2013

Repeats

Sometimes you get stuck using the same few items of clothing despite of having a closet full of stuff. I'm sure everyone has some rules of how they repeat clothing, or at least I do. My rule is to not repeat the exact same outfit within the same week, however, you can recycle parts of it to other outfits. This is actually super helpful when life happens and you have to grab the items hanging in the front of your closet. Here are my repeats from last week. I wore the white J Crew top to work with my Levine pants, Balenciaga bag, BR necklace and Loft sandals. And then I wore the H&M print pants with a BR t-shirt, same bag, same sandals, and a necklace bought from NYC streets. 




2 comments:

  1. Kivat asut ja laukku on ihana ! Käytän itse usein myös repeat asuja, se on niin kätevää. Ja yleensä on koko viikon joku teema, jonka ympärille kokoan asut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos :-) Tekee aamupukeutumisen helpommaksi kun on sellainen oma "capsule collection" josta voi yhdistella vapaasti.

    ReplyDelete