Thursday, August 7, 2014

Play Ground - Pikkukakkosen Puisto

I've got a ton of pictures from Finland, and the next few posts will be all about our summer vacation there. I love going to Finland in the summer because the weather is usually much fresher there than in  New York, but this time not so much. Finland was HOT! And most places don't have air-conditioning, so some nights it got pretty sweaty, but all in all we had a wonderful time, and squeezed in a lot of fun into a short time. It was great for me to get away and completely disengage from all the work related stuff. I even left my blackberry home in New York (gasp!). We were so busy on our vacation that we only got to go to Pikkukakkosen Puisto once, even though grandma's house is right by the park, and it has been nicely renovated since our last visit.







No comments:

Post a Comment