Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Countdown to Summer

Summer doesn't officially start until at some point in June, but for me, summer starts on the Memorial Day weekend. I am so ready for summer and can't wait to kick back and relax a little.

I took the kids to a local fair last Friday night. I was still a little under the weather, but tired of being sick and not going anywhere. We actually had a blast, and it felt almost like summer - until it got really cold when the sun went down...

This is a fried Oreo cookie. It was surprising delicious! 


BTW - what is your take on fringe? I'm such a sucker for trends, and I've been salivating all kinds of fringy things, but didn't pull the trigger until I found this H&M sweater. I think it has just the right amount of fringe for an adult like me ;-)

Jos seura tekee kaltaisekseen niin minä pysyn nuorena tämän tiimin kanssa hengaillessa. 

Quick - take a selfie before this thing starts! 

The brave trio had fun on the rides. My middle one is fearless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment