Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Finland

My annual trip to Finland took place in the first half of August. But a week before I left, I had to see this one off to her own Finland adventure. I love her new bags! 


And then it was the rest of the family's turn to squeeze into our economy seats. 


These two are always very excited to travel. 


And then we were there. 


First night in Tampere. 


Next day, the first stop was traditionally the Tammelan Tori (market square). 


Everything is so fresh and beautiful. 


Nothing beats new potatoes straight from the ground. 


The second stop is always Stockmann. 
Since it was also my birthday, I got a little party glitter treatment :-)


And, of course, when in Finland, the one and only way to celebrate a birthday is with a strawberries and cream cake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment