Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Wedding Fun & The Best Kept Secret Restaurant of Helsinki

Usually I miss all the fun and important events of those friends who live in Finland. But this time I was very lucky to be able to attend a very dear friend's wedding celebration. She got married a little while ago, but had a party for her closest friends in early August, right after I got to Finland. I was so happy this was not another one that I couldn't go to. The party was great, but seeing my friend so happy was the best. 




The location for the wedding party part 2 was like heaven for someone like me, 
who's happy place is by the sea. 


The place is so secluded and secret, that we almost didn't find it. You actually can't drive there. Arrivals are by boat or foot (or swimming) only. 


Our navigation apps failed us, but luckily we were with locals who showed us the way to this gorgeous little island, that only houses a cute restaurant and a marina. 


I won't name it here either, because I want it to stay exactly as it is, so that when I visit it again, it's like time stood still (if I can find it). 


No comments:

Post a Comment