Friday, January 31, 2020

Vegan Leather Pants

Yes, vegan leather pants is how these pants were described at Anthropologie where I nabbed them on sale a couple of weeks ago. I keep talking about trends coming around for the second (or third!) time around, and the funny thing about these pants is that I had almost similar pants in the distant past, although those pants were actual leather. They may still be hiding in the closet upstairs, waiting for the liposuction and tummy tuck. Anyway, I love pairing these pants with the green velvet shirt I also bought from Anthro on sale. I've been wearing this exact outfit a few times by now, so I'd say I got a good value for these sale finds. I don't shop that much anymore, so when I get something new I actually enjoy wearing the new things. Imagine that! Makes me a little sad/mad to think about the level of entitlement I had where new clothes didn't even bring that joy anymore. I'm trying to remedy the situation, be more eco-conscious, shop less and enjoy more. 
Hey, is that a penny? 

 PS. I was at the Americana Mall to check out the recently re-vamped Gucci store. I've been Gucci-gang since the early aughts, and the new rise of Gucci has been delightful. And aaah, there were so many clothes in that store that I drooled for...however, not quite in my budget...but inspiring nevertheless.

1 comment:

  1. Todella tyylikäs asu ja sopii sulle hyvin.

    Blogini sähköpostiin kilahti juuri tiedote suomalaisten ostokäyttäytymisestä ja voitko kuvitella, että kaikkein vähiten ympäristöä huomioivat vaate ostoksilla keski-ikäiset !!! Nuoret ( alle 30 ) ja ikä-ihmiset ( yli 65 ) ovat kyllä huolissaan ja yrittävät ostaa ekologisia tuotteita.

    ReplyDelete