Monday, February 3, 2020

Super Bowl Eats

My family has a long-standing tradition to host a Super Bowl watch-party. We've only skipped a couple of years, for good reasons. Yesterday's Super Bowl game was a little hum-ho, nobody felt strongly about the teams (San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs) since they were nobody's home teams. But I'll take any excuse to have a little party... I had so much fun chatting up my friends and dancing through the half time JLO and Shakira show, that I forgot to take pictures. These are pics my friends took of the food. My Daily Yum food blogger friend Irina brought these amazing chicken wings. And my lovely neighbor sent in a delicious fruit and cream trifle. Yum indeed.


These vegetarian nachos were a hit! 


Of course you must have a football shaped ice cream cake to top it all of! 

1 comment:

  1. Näyttääpä herkulliselta :) Tuo show väliajalla oli kyllä upea ja sitä on hehkutettu myös Suomen mediassa. Myös esiintyjien ikä on ollut puheenaiheena, positiivisessa mielessä.

    ReplyDelete